NIOSH Approved & FDA Approved Cleared Cup Style N95 Respirator with 501k for Surgical Use
- Makrite Particulate Respirator N95-9500 20 Masks 260 EA/Case
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Medical and Surgical Grade with FDA 510(K) number for the medical market that can be used in TB situations.
- Molded cup design with individually adjustable aluminum nose clip for an excellent fit
- Ultrasonic welded headstraps for secure seal
- Makrite N95 is manufactured in Taiwan
- NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-5411
- Sold by the case. 12 Boxes a case. 20 mask per box.
- For the CDC NIOSH-Approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators list, visit the cdc.gov website here
The (CDC) does not
recommend that the public wear N95 respirators to protect themselves from
respiratory diseases, including coronavirus (COVID-19). Those are critical
supplies that must continue to be reserved for health care workers and other
medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
Please email [email protected] for a custom quote for your Medical/Surgical N95 needs, certification needs, and for special pricing and bulk order requests.
No Returns - Due to health and safety precautions, PPE products are non-refundable
Government, Military, and Educational organizations
may apply for NET terms. Email your
Purchase Orders to
Learn about our N95 Respirator Masks!