USE AS SUITABLE ALTERNATIVE TO NIOSH N95 / ADULT SIZE / MINIMUM 4 LAYER CONSTRUCTION / MEDICAL USE PER APPENDIX A. KN95 is the Chinese medical equivalent to the US N95.
Fast & Free Shipping from NJ!
INDUSTRY & CIVILIAN USE: Non-medical professionals, please Click Here to be redirected to our selection of nonmedical KN95 masks
- Authorized for Healthcare setting during the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) during N95 Respirator Shortages caused by COVID-19
- Manufacturers listed on FDA CDC Appendix A: Authorized Imported, Non-NIOSH Approved Respirators Manufactured in China (Updated: August 10, 2020) View Link
- Appendix A Authorized KN95s have been CDC Tested
- CE Registered to Performance Standard GB2626-2006 with Full certifications and test reports provided
- Particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 95% of particles >0.3 microns Protects against airborne bacteria, germs & viruses
- Multi-layer filtration system of latex free, nonwoven poylpropelene, melt-blown fabric and breathable cotton fibers
- Elastic ear-loop design and Adjustable hidden nose piece for tight fit
- Manufacturers include Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD & Jinhua Jiadaifu Medical Supplies Co., Ltd
- May come in packs of 5 or 10 masks per box
HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL USE: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, certification needs, and for special pricing and bulk order requests, including NIOSH and N95 needs.
KN95 Authorized Imported, Non-NIOSH Approved Respirators. These FFP Respirators, Manufactured in China per FDA Appendix A from May 7, 2020 (updated August 10), are Authorized for healthcare settings during the Emergency Use Authorization during N95 Respirator Shortages caused by COVID-19.
Our KN95 Masks are CE & FDA Authorized with full certifications. The KN95 is the Chinese medical equivalent to the US N95 and has 95% filtration of particles of >0.3 microns.
Authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC’s recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC’s Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators web page
Many of our colleagues, family members, customers, business partners, suppliers and community members have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.Here at MF Supply we are helping our local community by donating up to 2% of the profits of KN95 masks and medical supplies sold in 2020 to local charities including: Jersey Cares
No Returns - Due to health and safety precautions, PPE products are non-refundable
CDC & FDA Guidance / Resources
Appendix A: Authorized Imported, Non-NIOSH Approved Respirators Manufactured in China (Updated: July 24, 2020)
FAQs on Shortages of Surgical Masks and Gowns - fda.gov
Decontamination & Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators - cdc.gov
Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators - cdc.gov
Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and Limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare - cdc.gov
KN95 Appendix A Authorized for Medical Use
KN95 Mask Price $2.75. KN95 Masks for sale. NIOSH-42CFR84 alternative
Learn about our KN95 Masks!